Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update for August 1st week

GOJANE #1 arrived!!!
and this was amazingly fast! quite pleased with the effieciency anyways
i have yet to go home and check if everything tallies with the initial order made.

MAC BRUSH SET Promo going on!!
Each set at $25 only if you purchase more than 1 set.

As for palettes I actually have been keeping a secret. I have so many new palettes!!!
New 88 version 2 and 3!!!!
42 Shimmer and MATTE series!!!
and i will also be starting them at the fantastic price of $35!!!!

All this will only be sorted out over this weekend as I'm rushing through a project and my partner is still not fully available.

To the many sweet people i have come across, thank you so much for making this an enjoyable experience of selling things. I do this out of passion not demand for anyone.

To , Shankari, Geraldine, Shalini, Devi, Mahes, Shantini and so many others.... THANKS!!!

I shall not dwell on those who show no compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment