Saturday, August 1, 2009

Introduction

OOh yay i finally decided to do out a blog post for sksweet. :):)

OK so let me start by what sksweet is all about.
I started out with a friend first to sell off some of our unwanted stuff.

She was busy with work and stuff and i was too engrossed into sksweet that I generally took over the whole thing.

I found a great supplier for latest clothing and some cosmetics items. My friends supported me and an entire first batch of clothing was sold to them.

We did a couple more batches till i decided to stop and go into Victoria Secrets as i was madly falling in love with their stuff and shopping like crazy.

From here the cosmetics section was rapidly increasing and i opened spree's here and there. I branched out to slimming items and even gadgets like the Mickey MP3 player.
It was at this point that my closest friend otherwise known as my partner now joined me.

As of now we have branced out to Juicy Couture, Creative, Victoria Secret, Forever 21, Gojane and so many others and sold over 250 things.

Among us we have friends and family who help out in many ways and i thank everyone who has helped and purchased from sksweet.

As most of you know my partner was involved in an accident and I do apologise for the inconveniences that occured because I was also away at that time. I know someone who wasnt too happy because i got some mean messages and am quite appalled by it. But at the end of the day I am just happy that things are going better so far.

She has seen the amount of concern shown by so many of you through your messages and comments and is grateful :) thank you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment