Monday, October 12, 2009

Deepavali coming up!

Ok so deepavali is coming up and i added the awesome 2 promos and it was such a hit with everyone!!!! The stuff are expected today or early tomoro morning!!!

I will be able to do meet ups only in the evening but in pasir ris as i will have to sort out sutff and also check the status of the items. One by one........

Next cosmetics pre-order will be this weekend and i wont have any pe-orders till end of october as it will be my birthday week hahas. Oh yes i have a fantastic new palette to add to the list too.
but it will only be put up on friday :D

I am madly obsessed with victoria secrets right now and i cant stop shopping on it. I think i have addicted alot of people along too. hehehehe. I am also suffering withdrawal of gojane. hahas.
i will resume gojane spree end of october as well. Maybe even open a forever 21 spree or asos spree.

I would like to wish everyone a happy deepavali and to all whom i've gotten to know. its been nice :D i intend to reopen my sksweet site very soon. just been very busy with school and all. hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment